Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hanging in there

Today was my baby's due date.

Which doesn't mean much really - I always give birth early. (3 weeks, 10 days, 1 week)

I had a hard night last Tuesday which wasn't much fun. But thus far today hasn't been too bad really. Andrew's sick which has kept me somewhat occupied. I think it's a pretty damn good excuse to buy some sushi and eat some chocolate though, eh? *sigh*

The nights are always the worst. If I'm lucky I'll be so tired when I get to bed that I'll just crash.

All I need to do now is keep busy and not think about it for the rest of the day.

9 comments:

Small Town Runner said...

Thinking of you keeley.. with some tears.
Eat some sushi for me too :)

juanitagf said...

I will keep you in my prayers. So sorry for the rough days.

XLMIC said...

Really huge (((hugs))) from someone who has been through those paces. Thinking of you and sending you some love :)

jugglingpaynes said...

Oh dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May your pantry be full of chocolate and may your pillow be full of dreamless, restful sleep.

Peace and Love,
Cristina

Ritsumei said...

Ohhhh.. {{HUGS}} That's a hard day. If sushi & chocolate make it easier, go for it.

gary said...

Our pastor for some mysterious reason decided to step down. Mo was quite distressed and bugged him about it. He said, "It's what God wants." Mo replied, "Sometimes I don't like what God wants." Hard to make sense of it all sometimes.

I guess my advice would have to be: Serenely skunk a booze.

EJN said...

Keeley-
Sending prayers to God that He will give you whatever you need to walk through this time. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Jo

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I'm sorry :(

Keeley said...

Thank you all. It was a day I had not been looking forward to - but amazingly enough it wasn't bad at all. Andrew's sickness kept me busy and I really did just collapse in bed and sleep last night. Yay! =)

@Gary - Hahahahahaa!! I can't believe I got that name. =D
I hope your new pastor is a nice one and Mo gets used to him. And doesn't bug him. Or feed him potatoes.