Monday, January 10, 2011

Quotes and jokes from the children

Ben:
"Haven't you gone through menopause yet? Aren't you like 70 or something?"


Andrew:
"You're so squishy when I hug you like this."
"I love your floppy arms"
"I wish you could have another baby before you die. Because I want one."


Andrew jokes
Knock knock
who's there?
interrupting cow
interuu....
MOOOOO!

Knock knock
Who's there?
Interrupting pig
Interrupt....
OINK OINK!

Knock knock
Who's there?
Interrupting screaming boy
Interruptin.....
AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!



Hahahahahaa =D Made it up all by himself. I'm so proud. =)

3 comments:

jgf said...

I love little kid jokes! I laugh at the way they tell them and how they are so proud!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Kids crack me up!

Emily Sarah Brooks said...

I shared Andrew's AHHH! joke in my FHE the other night :)) They didn't find it as funny but that's because they're weird.