Beloveds, I think it's hysterical that I can now seriously tell people that my parents are homeless. They signed the contracts on Thursday, and were out of the house on Friday. And currently have no other house to move into. =D They are looking - and what a great buying position they're in right now. I envy them. Though I think the move has been quite stressful for them thus far. Hopefully they're able to purchase a home they love.
Today was WICKED awesome. Firstly, Andrew woke me up just before 7am because he'd had a nightmare (that wasn't awesome) but then I dozed for just over an hour. Then I got in a rockin' workout for an hour and a half which included:
- Bike. Tried spinning and keeping good form. Felt a tug along the outside of my leg so kept it nice and easy and didn't push it
- Strength. One of the first apps I downloaded on my iphone was the Nike Training Center for Women thing which I'm really enjoying. I did a strength workout and it was great.
- Abs. Another great NTC workout
- Stretching. Oh baby. Soooooooo good. Can I tell you how good it felt? Ohhhh it was goooooood.
- Foam rolling. Ow. That is all. Just Ow. My poor butt and ITB.
Then I hopped into the shower then took Andrew to his basketball game. He did fine, though his coach is a little too intense for my liking. These are 5 year olds! At the YMCA! Lighten up dude.
Then we went shopping at Kroger - Andrew is getting to the age where I need to not take him so I believe shopping day may change to Mondays. Then we came home and I put all the shopping away - i hate doing that.
Then I made lunch.
Then I did the dishes.
Then I did the laundry.
Then I made: a big pot of Mexican bean soup, a big pot of beef stew, a ton of roasted vegetables, a big bunch o' salad. I didn't get to the cookies, dangit. But maybe tomorrow. =)
Then I made dinner.
Then I prepared my lesson for tomorrow.
WHOOOT! It was a day of accomplishing things. However, as much as I accomplished, my beloved accomplished a lot more. He rode 101 miles. Again. The man is a BEAST!!!
FURTHERMORE! My daughter PRed in her 5k this morning. =)
And now I'm tired. And need some ice cream. But not before I share this fabulous music with you. I was sitting here and right out of the blue I remembered a song by Japan that I loved in my youth. Within a few seconds I was on YouTube & had found it. I love technology!