Sunday, October 03, 2010

Going home tomorrow! =)

I am currently in a room filled with college students. I have been in a room filled with college students all week. It makes me feel very very old.

Furthermore, I have eaten so much junk this week it's not even funny. I'm craving salad and fruit. The thought of pizza is just blah.

Emily is doing SO much better now. She's pretty much cut out the pain pills and is coping just fine. She'll be going back to school next week, but isn't allowed to carry anything heavy so will be going without books.

I have loved being here and helping Emily - but oh my I'm ready to go home. I miss my husband and boys so much. I can't wait to see them again.

And I'm tired. Living college hours is killing me. Looking forward to early to bed early to rise.

Allie, if you're blog-stalking, hey, how're ya doin'? =)

I'm sure I have something more interesting and important to say, but my brain is dead.

3 comments:

ERG said...

I can't imagine the day my boys will be college age and I will have to stay up "their hours" to get a good visit in. :)
Get some fruit! God Bless!

mismatchedsox2 said...

Hahahahaha! You caught me! I'm doing excellent thanks! It was so great to meet you (now I know how Emily got to be so wonderful :D ) Did you have a nice flight home?

Keeley said...

ERG - it happens quicker than you can imagine.

Allie!!! I'm so glad you stopped by. Hey. I clicked on your name. You don't have a blog. What's up with that?
So glad you're doing fine and it was wonderful meeting you! =) The flight home was good, thank you. =)