Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh, BTW, thank you. =)

Thank y'all for your helpful opinions on the cycling jersey I should purchase.

There was one vote for The Kiss cycling jersey. I thought it might be helpful to post a picture of the back of it and see if the opinion remains the same. Who the heck is anonymous anyway? It's driving me crazy. Wish I knew. ANYWAY. Here is the back that made Bert go "Uggghhh!"



What do you think? Is it funky?

I'm leaning towards the black and white one and the second one. I'm concerned about Bert's description of the black and white one ("it looks like a whale") because I'd like to be svelte and speedy, not whale-ish. OTOH, the price is right soooo.....I dunno. I'll decide by next weekend. Maybe. =P

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Anonymous was me! I do not know why it did that!

Jessica said...

and no, I no longer like it

Keeley said...

Ah HA! Thank you for satisfying my curiosity. =)

Did you have the same reaction as Bert? "uuuggghhh!"? =P

Oh well. Ok then. So the art jerseys are out. Probably just as well. They were pretty dang expensive.

sunni said...

i like it! it is beautiful. but maybe not functional? Can't wait to see what you choose!!!!! Pick the one that makes you super fast :)

Keeley said...

Sunni, it kills me that I can't comment on your blog. Love your garage sale finds - I can't believe your cat won't sleep in that cute ladybug! What's with that? =)

Grateful for Grace said...

That's one of my favorite paintings, but it does seem weird as a cycling jersey. Don't know why. I'd rather be kissed than cycle. ;-)

Keeley said...

You are so right. Kissing IS awesome. So is cycling. But if I had to choose one over the other kissing would win hands down. =)