Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... Friday February 12th 2010

Outside my window... It's dull and grey and oh so very cold (32f) but it's not snowing so that's good.

I am thinking... About friends

I am thankful for... the peace the gospel brings

I am wearing... tech wicking socks, pair of khaki trousers, brown top that I love cos it makes me look uber skinny. =)

I am remembering...friends

I am going...finish up preparing my lesson

I am currently reading...The old Testament and my lesson book.

I am hoping... I can just get over myself and get on with life.

On my mind... friends

Noticing that...I spend WAY too much time on the computer.

Pondering these words... “When we conclude to make a Zion we will make it, and this work commences in the heart of each person. When the father of a family wishes to make a Zion in his own house, he must take the lead in this good work, which it is impossible for him to do unless he himself possesses the spirit of Zion. Before he can produce the work of sanctification in his family, he must sanctify himself, and by this means God can help him to sanctify his family. . . ."
Brigham Young

From the kitchen...Pizza for the children tonight - Date night for Bert and I. WHOOT!

Around the house...This morning I did a boatload of dishes and two loads of laundry before getting ready for work. Yes, I am amazing. =)

One of my favorite things...my family

From my picture journal...

Do you think Ben is happy is Mother is hugging him? =)

2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Keeley, you're looking great! My goodness, Ben has been getting tall.

Keeley said...

Thank you. =) And no kidding! The kid is huge. His feet are bigger than Bert's and he's taller than him. Just amazing.