1. The weight I've lost. I like this new me, and I'd like to keep it.
2. I feel strong after I've run
3. I feel confident after I've run
4. When I'm running and I want to stop I think "Do hard things. Not because they are easy, but because they are hard" and I remind myself how strong and confident I feel after a run.
5. If I can do this, I can do anything
6. I sometimes pretend I'm running away from my problems. It makes me giggle. It's a wonderful thing to run away from all the madness.
7. I commune with God, and sometimes cry on His shoulder while I'm putting one foot in front of the other
8. As I run and talk to God, it helps me work through the problems so as I'm running back towards the house I feel like I'm running towards the solution and that's a positive thing.
9. My husband thinks I rock, and tells me so on a regular basis. =)
10. I'm trying to set a good example to my children.
Why do you do the hard things that you do?