Thursday, April 30, 2009

Star Trek

Because I am going out of my MIND waiting for the new star trek, I took a coupla silly quizzes. Four, actually. Two said I was Deanna Troi and one said it was Nurse Chapel. Actually, the third one said I was 68% Uhura and 68% Nurse Chapel, but on the tie breaker question I was more afraid of getting hurt than I was intense about communication - thus, Nurse Chapel.

The fourth one said I was Spock. Whatever.

I'm not posting the results graphics because they were too huge and irritating. If you want to take the test, search for "What star trek character are you?" and a ton will pop up. =D

4 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

LOL! Not sure if I want to know! What if I'm a character I don't like? For example, Tuvok from Voyager irritated me. Too Vulcan. :o)

Did you see it? We saw it on Mother's Day. It's good to have a mom who is a Star Trek fan. :o)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

MommaofMany said...

I really enjoyed the new movie. I am not an all-out trekkie, but like most of the series. I may have to pop over to Google and see what character I am most like!

Keeley said...

I TOTALLY saw Star Trek - on the Friday it came out, baby! =)

It. Was. AWESOME!!!! I loved it! It was WAY better than I expected and I'm just dying to see it again.

My husband bought me the Spock Star Trek glass from Burger King for Mother's Day. I was thrilled. =D

My daughter went to see it and said it was so awful she wanted her money and time back. Her boyfriend slept through it. Bizarre.

Hope you had fun finding out what character you are most like, MommaofMany. =D

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I love taking stupid quizzes. I do it all the time on Facebook. But I would have no idea who I was if I took that particular one. I know who Spock is, but not the others.