Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Homeschooling fun

You must go here:
http://www.themangotimes.com/?p=606#comment-7131
and read the post.

Make sure you click on all the links.

I about fell over laughing.

Reminds me of Ben's note. When he was about 6 or 7 he didn't want to do his vocab words when he was in the Charter school. I told him in no uncertain terms to go upstairs and Do. His. Homework.!

He came downstairs with a strip of paper taped to his forehead, hanging down over his entire face. The paper said,

"I don't want to do my
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
stupid
vocab words."

Hahahahaha!!!!

We loved it so much we taped it up on the wall. I think Bert still has that note somewhere. =)

3 comments:

Peggie said...

OK< Followed the link, about wet my pants! Not boring Keeley! Thanks for letting me in on your blog! Love it.

jugglingpaynes said...

LOL!
My youngest has made a lot of signs too. Usually messages for her brother. One of my favorites:

"I dot wot to her ine goks be cus I am sad." (I don't want to hear any jokes because I am sad-she spells phonetically like he did at that age)
It's written in columns and has to be read from right to left. And illustrated. I found the sign on my wall one day. :o)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Keeley said...

You're welcome, Peggie. =)

Hahaha, Cristina, that's priceless. =) Brilliant. =)