Thursday, February 26, 2009

And now for something completely different.....

.....funny Lolz. Giggle. Enjoy. You're welcome. =)



funny pictures
moar funny pictures



funny pictures
moar funny pictures



funny pictures
moar funny pictures


funny pictures
moar funny pictures



Sorry this one's rude. Sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry. But I likes Monty Python.
funny pictures
moar funny pictures
And your father smells of elderberries!!!!


funny pictures
moar funny pictures


funny pictures
moar funny pictures



funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures




funny pictures
moar funny pictures

3 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

My son will love the pigeon (Monty Python fans here. I even saw Spamalot on Broadway) I don't know how we missed seeing that LOLcat!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Ritsumei said...

While they are all funnnnnny, I think that the first one is the best. Some things are funny because they are so true...

Keeley said...

My favourites are the "Hmmm, yes quite" and the "I will hav my reveng!!!" ones. Hahaha! =D

I have found lots more. I shall be posting them to share the joy. =Þ