Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wish - just swallow down all that fire

Sometimes you're in a really nasty mood and all of a sudden you hear a song from your distant past and it gets you right where you're feeling it.

Except this particular song is full of profanity and suchlike hideous stuff sooooo I'm not posting it here. And I don't recommend you go looking for it.

I do have to say, though, that I do miss my CD that I bought in Germany. It was pretty rare and I threw it away. I'm SO glad I did because it's not good to let myself wallow in this particular mood.


Ok, now I'm going to have to go do something to feel clean again....



In other news, Emily messed up, but is handling the consequences pretty well. Ben has been doing really well on his homeschooling today. Andrew is excited to go swimming. Aaaaaand Ben needs to do his Spanish now soooooo he needs the computer. It's a good thing. I need to get ready for the four preschoolers that are coming over to my house for joy school tomorrow. =)

No comments: